The present Church is the third Presbyterian Church building that was built in the town. Building began in 1905 at a cost of $20,000. The first service took place May 12, 1907. The bell was forged in Boston and shipped here. A Casavant organ was installed in 1951. There have been happy and sad times but we continue to praise our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in this changing world and community.
Contact Information: Heritage Trust of Nova Scotia (Marg Herdman) - (902) 227-8303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
** Community cultural events are hosted and produced by non-profit organizations and community groups, held in association with Celtic Colours.